[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase errors

Chris Martin council.tax at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:17:03 EST 2005

I've been following Jarod's guide for setting up mythtv on FC3.
Unfortunately I've got stuck on the mythfilldatabase section when
grabbing listings information from radio times.  If I run
mythfilldatabase with no channels set up through channel editor, I get
the following errors

Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1001;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1002;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1003;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1004;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
Query was:
SELECT channum FROM channel WHERE chanid = 1005;
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
Updating icons for sourceid: 1
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: channel4.com
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: channel5.co.uk
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: meridian.tv.co.uk
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: south.bbc1.bbc.co.uk
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: south.bbc2.bbc.co.uk
Skipping channel.

If I first manually enter my channels in the channel editor, with the
appropriate XMLTV IDs (e.g. south.bbc1.bbc.co.uk) those errors
disappear, however I now get a whole string of errors, along the lines
of:

DB Error (program insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO program
(chanid,starttime,endtime,title,title_pronounce,subtitle,description,category,category_type,airdate,stars,previouslyshown)
VALUES(:CHANID,:STARTTIME,:ENDTIME,:TITLE,:TITLE_PRONOUNCE,:SUBTITLE,:DESCRIPTION,:CATEGORY,:CATEGORY_TYPE,:AIRDATE,:STARS,:PREVIOUSLYSHOWN);
Driver error was [2/1062]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Duplicate entry '1000-2005-01-24 23:05:00' for key 1

Could anybody point me in the direction of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Chris