[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

Jason Ramey majordomo at permutation.org
Wed Jan 12 09:13:22 EST 2005

Modify /var/www/mythweb/themes/Default/mythstreamtv_createfile.php on
about line 34 to make the stream link work. 8080 was fine for me.

I had the same problems with video but no audio, I had to install ffmpeg
& vlc from source instead of using the debian packages. It took a bit, I
had alot of problems with libpostproc (which appears to come with both
mplayer & ffmpeg) but eventually got those worked out. I used ffmpeg CVS
& vlc-0.8.1. HTH.

--
Jason Ramey
majordomo at permutation.org