[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

Asher Schaffer freedenizen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:39:22 EST 2005

Well it gets past that point with .91 but the installation fails later with:
.... Checking MythWeb Installation: Required - Installing...
........ Fixing up themes/default/theme.php: head: `-132' option is
obsolete; use `-n 132' since this will be removed in the future
tail: cannot open `+133' for reading: No such file or directory
Failed

I had to modify all the head and tail commands to specify head -n and tail -n

Also, I don't have a mythtv user or group on my machine so when it
went to chown the stream directory it failed.  Maybe there should be
an additional option durring the setup to specify the user, or should
it be assumed that everyone has a "standard" installation that
contains that user?

I haven't tried anything past the installation yet, I'll let you know
how it goes