[mythtv-users] Debian stable and mythtv

Raúl Pintor Durán rpintor at unex.es
Wed Jan 12 06:14:03 EST 2005

Hi, I`m newbie to MythTV but I think I will use it in an application for
an tv archive, it seems to be very powerful.

I am very experienced (never enough) with Debian, and I would like to run
MythTV under it, but I will like to know opinions about it, in particular
what common issues we can found when using debian, and it if possible to
run a debian estable with this program.

The other question is wich tv and sound cards are mostly used for those
debian + mythtv users, and what problems can be found.

Any idea or opinion will be fgreat help. Sorry for my bad english

--
Raúl Pintor Durán
Unidad Técnica de Sistemas