[mythtv-users] Anybody having list problems?

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Wed Jan 12 01:09:56 EST 2005

I sent one earlier to the users list and I got a response email saying I
needed approval to send to mythtv dev.  I looked at my outgoing email
and it was to the users list as expected so I canceled the message
rather than waiting for a moderator since I didn't intend it to go there
in the first place. My response did go to the correct (users) list as
well.  It was just odd since I wasn't trying to send anything to the dev
list.

-Robert