[mythtv-users] IPCop and MythWeather

Jon Reynolds jonr at destar.net
Tue Jan 11 18:36:53 EST 2005

I am running IPCop 1.3 with Dans Guardian installed as a firewall and content
filter. Mythweather will not get the data from msnbc or weather.com, they have
been placed in my content filter as allowed sites but it still won't get the
data. If I remove my IPCop box myth will get the data and display it correctly.

I would like to know if anyone else has the same kind of setup and if they have
been able to get mythweather to work while IPCop and DG are installed. If so,
was there anything that had to be done to get it to work?

Thanks for any advice,

Jon