[mythtv-users] Installing MythTV from ATrpms.

mail.com mikechoy at mail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:49:30 EST 2005

Clemens

I assume you are following Jarods guide. But looks like you missed a few
steps vs the guide.
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/
This has now rolled to Fedora Core 3.
I followed this guide just this weekend on a bare metal build and had no
probs (about 4 hours work)
( i'm using dvb so this may be a change to yours)
but myth comes straight  through from the ATRPM's.

You might consider not loading from local RPM's and from the web
just in case.

You should also run everything from the console rather than the browser.
Also make sure that you are root at the right places as per Jarrods guide

Kind regards
Mike Choy