[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode problem

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 11 10:27:58 EST 2005

	Hi all,
I am running fairly recent CVS 0.16.20041224-1. I want to save some
space on my disk so I set up cutlists for several shows (RTJPEG) and I
tried to reencode them. But mythtranscode works forever and fills up
the disk.
More info: original RTJPEG is around 13G, and the tmp file produced by
mythtranscode when the disk got full was around 35G!
The transcode was RTJPEG->RTJPEG (I am not sure the parameters were
exactly the same).
Anyone seeing this? And even better, anyone knows if this can be fixed?
Thanks,
Bye
Manu