[mythtv-users] MythMusic: Easy way to select music by artist, etc?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Sat Jan 8 13:13:02 EST 2005

Hey all,

One feature I've missed with MythMusic is the ability to just 'surf'
through and play music without creating a playlist - IE, see a list of
artists sorted by first letter, pick one, select a song, play it, without
having to create a playlist. Am I missing something, or is this not
possible?

I know that you can use the "All Music" playlist, but when there are a
couple thousand songs on it, and it's hard to get to the artist you want.

A 'Search' feature would also be rather nifty, if it exists.. :)