[mythtv-users] x server for VIA KM400

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 11:16:01 EST 2005

Although I don't have a KM400 based motherboard, the
Unichrome pages at http://unichrome.sourceforge.net/
indicate that their X server works with the KM400.
This should also allow you to use XvMC for smoother
playback, although you'll have to use CVS MythTV, and
the OSD might be black and white (I noticed some talk
about a color patch, I don't know if that's comitted
or not).

I don't know if there's Mandrake binaries available or
not, so you may have to build it yourself.

-- Joe