[mythtv-users] Epia RPMs for FC3 ?

Jules Gosnell jules at coredevelopers.net
Fri Jan 7 06:50:40 EST 2005

I acquired an M10000 over the Xmas period and have it set up as a
frontend. It's currently doing everything in s/w. I get the occasional
video glitch and high cpu usage and temperature - I'd like to use the
h/w mpeg support.

Before I start the process of building from CVS I was wondering whether
anyone had a set of Epia Myth RPMs ? I've Googled to no avail...

Thanks for your time,

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell