[mythtv-users] mythtivo module causes mythtv 0.16 cvs to segmentation fault

James M. MacLaren maclaren at tulane.edu
Thu Jan 6 21:30:00 EST 2005

Has anyone had any luck with mythtivo under mythtv 0.16 cvs.  I have got
it to compile okay but when I highlight my tivo SA series 2 from the
tivo menu I don't see any shows and then  if I hit enter the frontend
segmentation faults.  Running with -v doesnt help. I can confirm that I
have mplayer-tivo installed and
mplayer tivo:://192.168.1.102/list works
and
mplayer tivo://192.168.1.102/fsid steams the file fine,
It would be nice to control it from mythtv.  I have not been able to
understand the code as yet to see why it wont work,. but given mplayer
works from the prompt that would seem to be the hard part and the rest
must simply call it and process the output right?
If noone has had any luck I guess I will dig into the code some more.

Any help would be appreciated.
James MacLaren