[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport corrupts video

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jan 6 18:32:25 EST 2005

> I made the changes and installed again. It now works (Yay!) on some recordings
> but not others. I don't know why but some of my recordings have no resolution
> and these are the ones that cause the errors now. Not the fault of your
> script but it makes it fall over when selecting those shows. I assume these
> fields are in the database somewhere and can be updated?

No, they're pulled directly from the file (and unfortunately, it's
transcode that does this).  It shouldn't break the script -- just cause
some warnings about undefined variables.  It might, however, cause
issues with the transcode if it doesn't know the res of a recording.

Anyway, all of these problems are related to transcode not understanding
something about these files.

-Chris