[mythtv-users] Re: PVR 150?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu Jan 6 17:24:00 EST 2005

> http://atrpms.net/name/ivtv-0.3.x-Amity2/

 	I've been following this a bit, but haven't paid too much
attention.  The PVR-150 driver in ivtv is a port/hack/rework that's in
parallel with the cx88 driver, right?  In other words, the blackbird
design might be supported as well?

 	Sorry for my ignorance on this and the cross-post.  There were
rather strong words written at one point about the CX23880-based blackbird
designs *never* working with ivtv:
http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=SupportedHardware

-Cory