[mythtv-users] Re: Soundblaster live and AC3 for MythDVD help

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Jan 6 16:19:17 EST 2005

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 02:24:55PM -0600, Michael Segulja wrote:
> Paul Miller wrote:
>
> >On Thursday 06 January 2005 11:19 am, Michael Segulja wrote:
> >Perhaps there is an alsa-modules or alsa-source package?  What version is
> >your alsactl (type alsactl -v)?  It should be 1.0.7.

> Here's the alsactl version: alsactl version 1.0.7
>
> I hosed something, so I just reinstalled the OS and went with the
> rpms.  That's of course before I discovered this issue with 1.0.6.

If there is an issue with 1.0.6, why do you wnat to change your setup
which is 1.0.7?

Make sure all components are 1.0.7:

apt-get install alsa-kmdl-`uname -r` alsa-utils alsa-libs
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net