[mythtv-users] Gentoo and CVS

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Thu Jan 6 10:27:45 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 10:12, Drew Bernat wrote:
> I also saw CVS ebuilds floating around somewhere... that way you could
> get both Portage support and CVS versions of Myth.

Yup.  I need to update them, as there have been a few changes that broke
the ones that I originally posted.  I also found a bug where the build
is linking to the previously-installed version of libmyth, which results
in undefined symbols from new functions.  I had to manually move
/usr/lib/libmyth* before I could build the new versions.  I don't know
if this is a general problem with the Myth Makefiles or a problem with
the ebuild.

--PC