[mythtv-users] MythMusic and vanishing songs

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 6 08:15:24 EST 2005

I had something similar but put it down to the fact
that i'd changed my os installation and moved the
mysql database accross in a rather unpleasant way.

I ended up having to drop the tables in mysql and
changed the initialisation code in mythmusic to
re-create them even though it thought they were
allready there and up to date. Then i could scan for
music and things appeared again.

My problem could well have been down to the way i
upgraded things though.

John