[mythtv-users] xbox / htpc switch?

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 22:27:32 EST 2005

Just got done doing a little searching.  I don't know
what your price limit is but here are some options.
They are pricy and just encourage thought.
http://www.hallresearch.com/products/tv_conv/TVB-350.htm
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=536048&sku=A225-6006&SRCCODE=INKQUIGO&CMP=KNC-INKTOMI

Are you sure your projector doesn't have a
component-in?  Many new projectors do.  That would
help a lot.