[mythtv-users] MythMusic and vanishing songs

Brandon Beattie brandon+myth at linuxis.us
Wed Jan 5 20:41:11 EST 2005

For a week or so now I've been unable to find out why myth music would
not display my songs.  I've changed nothing on them for months actually.
Any additional attempt to try to re-load and start from scratch and
build a new song listing fails with a message when doing a scan for
music of "metadata.o: No songs were found, if that's okay with you it's
okay with me."  (wording may be off.. bad memory).  Anyway, I've
checked, rechecked paths/permissions, etc.

Has anyone else seen this happen or any thoughts on what's going on and
how to fix it?  Latest CVS builds of course..

--Brandon