[mythtv-users] xbox / htpc switch?

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 19:40:54 EST 2005

Brian I think I understand what you are trying to do.
If I am getting you right I am assuming that your xbox
is using a vga output too?  If that is so what would
be wrong with just using rca for that and leaving your
htpc with vga?  Then you could just program a remote
(if possible) to control your projector and change the
input the projector uses.  Just a thought.  Seems like
it might save some money too.  Let me know if that
solves that problem.
Matt