[mythtv-users] Jarods / FC2 / PVR350 / ATRPM's / Myth-ledxmit / Pundit-R

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Tue Jan 4 14:05:46 EST 2005

I know i have asked this before, and i promise i will give up after this.

I have myth installed according to Jarod/FC2 on a Pundit-R
I am running 2.6.8-1.521 #1 From ATRPM
I have a PVR-350 with a working remote.
I have built a http://www.lirc.org/images/better_transmitter.gif (powered
from a USB port)
I try to implement
http://losdos.dyndns.org:8080/public/mythtv-info/MythTV_DISH_IR_LED_TX_via_Modified_LIRC.html
to control my cable decoder, but i can NOT get this to work, the closest i
get is a variety of Kernel OOPS'es.
I DO NOT want to replace the kernel with a custom one, because i never got
everything running right with a custom kernel.

IS there ANYONE with a matching setup that has gotten this to run properly?

I can even consider dropping the PVR-remote and just use a serial remote if
i could get Rcv/Xmit working properly. I could easily add a "DCD-receiver"
to my circuit, if someone had a lirc_serial module which matched my setup
and had transmission enabled.

Quite frankly, i could even see paying for this service (or give (more)
money to the charities operating in the tsunami-stricken territory), because
i have been going at this for weeks now.