[mythtv-users] MythTV UK scripts + PVR350 + FF and RW

mythtv at mattn.com mythtv at mattn.com
Tue Jan 4 08:38:10 EST 2005

Druid Wrote :

>Blimey, why don't you just do

>/usr/bin/tv_grab_uk_rt --config-file /home/mythtv/.mythtv/<Channel
>Listing>.xmltv | /usr/bin/mythfilldatabase --update --file 1 -1 -

>Where <Channel Listing>.xmltv is a listing of all the channels required
>(eg Terrestrial.xmltv), gives you 14days worth of listings.

I did used to use RT (and the tv_grab_uk before that) but it stopped
working a couple of months ago. Have they fixed it now?

Also, it used to run for hours as it used to do a query for each program
whereas the bleb script just downloads a single xml file with all of the
data in it. Have this changed with tv_grab_uk_rt so that it works like
this now?

Cheers,

Matt