[mythtv-users] DVD playing through MythTV - first chapter only

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 14:26:44 EST 2005

Indeed, using xine would be the easiest solution.  If you have some
reason to stick with mplayer, take a look at man mplayer, as there is
a way to pass it chapters on the commandline (still not usefull for
within myth.)

Taking the bigest chapter would not help on multi-feature disks
(commonly a dvd set of a tv series,) where there are multiple things
to watch in different chapters.

-Nate