[mythtv-users] Via Eden with PVR350 was working

Jonathan Moore moorejon at usd465.com
Sun Jan 2 00:22:38 EST 2005

Guess I get to answer my own question :-). After your lead on the logs, and
seeing it work with root, I went back to the howto and looked for every
statement assigning ownership to mythtv. Once I redid the permissions on
/dev/video* it all worked again! Not sure what process led to the ownerships
reverting, but I have managed to do this on two occasions now. At least if I do
it again I will know the cause and fix.

Visit Winfield Public Schools at http://usd465.com