[mythtv-users] Cavalier 2(CAV-T02) - Good HTPC Case???

Damon Wanamaker dwanamak at rogers.com
Sat Jan 1 18:45:29 EST 2005

Hello All,

Looking for some advice on a good case to buy for migrating my Myth Backend
from its current ASUS Pundit case to one with more flexible functionality.

Poking around on some websites I came across the Cavalier 2 by coolermaster
and it seemed to fit my requirements.

http://www.coolermaster.com/index.php?LT=english&Language_s=2&url_place=prod
uct&p_serial=CAV-T02&other_title=+CAV-T02+Cavalier%202

However, as we all know the most crucial thing is..  It is quiet???  I know
everyone hates a loud fan in the living room.  This case has a proprietary
power supply and therefore I would be stuck with it if its too loud.

Perhaps someone out there who has one can let me know:

Is the Power Supply fan loud?

Are the Case fans loud?

Are you happy with it?

If not, what do you recommend as a good myth case?

Damon.