[mythtv-users] MythTV and DVB-C in NL?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Feb 28 22:55:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

Anyone known if DVB-C is a feasable option with MythTV? My cable network
is forcing the change to digital by giving away DVB boxes for handling
costs only to their subscribers and they will drop a number of analog
channels soon after they expect most of the users have been converted.

So I wou d like to get into the digital area soon and see if I can get
MythTV to work along.

Unfortunatly I was not able to learn through the archives or the mythtv
website how well DVB-C support is in MythTV. (But correct me if I am just
blind.)

Hugo.