[mythtv-users] Re: Need Unichrome & X background for M10K

Neil neil-on-mythtv at restricted.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 28 18:13:56 UTC 2005

Hi all,

My system is running Fedora Core 3 2.6.11-rc4 kernel. And I have a nvidia
6600 GT AGP card sitting on a gigabyte mother board.

I also do see this error using -v playback:

2005-02-27 22:38:11.761 nVidiaVideoSync: VBlank ioctl did not work,
unimplemented in this driver?
2005-02-27 22:38:11.761 DRMVideoSync: Could not open device /dev/dri/card0,
No such file or directory

in my logs. How should I fix this? This only happens when I am not using
twinview configuration in xorg.cong. If I use single head which is hdtv and
the CRT monitor is disconnected, I will only see a blank screen when playing
a recorded program or livetv. What could be the issue? What am I missing?

Thanks.....