[mythtv-users] Torrentocracy Mailing List

Gary Lerhaupt lerhaupt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 08:53:00 UTC 2005

Until today, I hadn't realized how quickly anyone who mentioned the
words bit torrent on these mailing lists were told to be quiet.  I am,
continue to be and will forever be an advocate for the legal use of
bit torrent so I find this quite unfortunate.  As I haven't had the
time or expertise to fully realize the potential of the Torrentocracy
plugin, I've decided to start up a mailing list on the very subject.
So feel free to join and contribute.