[mythtv-users] Re: Torrentocracy Patch against Mythtv-cvs

Jonathan Link jonathan.link at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:59:37 UTC 2005

Bottom line, this list is operated under the sufferance of the
developer(s).  Though IANAD for Myth, I certainly understand their
desire to avoid the appearance of impropriety.
As with any OSS, develop add-ons and discuss them in another forum,
just respect the developers' wishes that this particular project and
others with similar functionality or purpose not be discussed HERE,
it's not blessed as being part of MythTV, so therefore should not be
discussed here.  What's so hard to understand about that?  No one is
restricting your rights to do with the software as you wish, all that
is being asked is that discussions, developments of Torrentocracy
et.al. be handled off this list.

Regards
-Jonathan