[mythtv-users] Dual tuners

Anthony Floyd anthonyfloyd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 15:15:43 UTC 2005

Hi Thom,

If you truly have them configured and working (call up live TV, press
"Y" to switch between them), then they will work as you want them to
without any more intervention of configuration.  If one of the tuners
is available, the other will be automatically used (either in
recording or in Live TV).

Cheers,
Anthony.