[mythtv-users] RF remote suggestions

Alex Malinovich demonbane at the-love-shack.net
Sat Dec 31 15:18:29 EST 2005

Any suggestions on a good RF remote that works with Linux? I got really
spoiled with my RF remote when I had DishNetwork, and having been
limited to Comcast for the last 3 months the IR remote is killing me. So
I'm hoping to handle all of my channel flipping needs through MythTV and
have an RF remote attached so I won't have to put my feet down to change
the channel.

I'd like to find a relatively inexpensive one as well. While some of the
$700 monsters out there with full LCD displays are impressive and all,
all I care about is play, pause, ff, rw, channel +/-, and, if possible a
built-in IR transmitter to control volume on the TV. (Like the
DishNetwork remotes.)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837