[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not working

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 29 23:56:40 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 17:23, Dave Bush wrote:

>      I installed everything using Knoppmyth and it seems to be working
> perfectly except I can't get mythfilldatabase to work. Here's an
> example of what I'm seeing:

> Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com [206.18.98.160]:80...
> connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
> Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com[206.18.98.160]:80...
> connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> Length: unspecified [text/xml]

I just noticed the same problem tonight.  I noticed there was nothing
scheduled for Friday and when I looked at the listings there were a
large number of NO DATA entries.

>From the "unspecified [text/xml]" message I take it that something at
zap2it changed since I have not modified anything on my mythtv system
for some time.

A quick scan through the listings shows many NO DATA gaps.  I suspect
this has resulted in missed recordings.

Is this a temporary problem with zap2it or does this require a patch on
mythtv?