[mythtv-users] myth selecting the wrong sound channel

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 27 23:50:18 EST 2005

I cannot remember if I have tried it during recording, but myth is
definitely selecting a wrong (non-existent) audio stream during tuning.
It is also definitely changing streams during (that is, in the middle
of) recording, its just harder to catch it in the act as its usually
unattended.  I have come across a number of older emails about this, as
well as having been contacted by a number of people with identical
problems.  The nearest I have found to a solution is that a bug was
raised against the problem, and a fix was in cvs - but I cannot find it
- I cant find a bugzilla link or any type of bug reporting system to
check.

BillK