[mythtv-users] IP TV with MythTV

Vincèn mailing at vincen.org
Mon Dec 26 07:45:10 EST 2005

No it's not impossible at all as you just use VLC with URL of stream
at Free so it's pretty easy to implement, but my knowledge of Mythtv
is not enough right now to understand exactly what to do to get it
working with that !! All the more don't forget that for now it only
allows to see free stations, none paying neither CanalSat Universe !!

Vincèn