[mythtv-users] Great source for channel icons (was --> "http://www.lyngsat-logo.com")

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:38:15 EST 2005

On 12/21/05, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Really what you have to do is do the US first... go through, skip any
> that aren't in the US (local channels mainly).  However, if it is an
> ABC channel, you'll find the generic ABC logo on US.

Just wanted to clarify... I didn't mean "exclusively" ABC.  I meant
that if it's a nationally broadcast network (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, UPN,
so on and so forth...) that their generic network icons are listed on
US.  If you want, for example, your local affiliates logo, almost all
of them have one, then you need to do it by state.  Otherwise, if
you're happy with the generic... then you probably don't need/want to
do the state one and just save yourself a step.