[mythtv-users] A/V Sync issue (searched through list, and followed howto.)

John Yonn galentin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:18:59 EST 2005

I thought so on the soundcard thing, good to have it confirmed. I have tried
the audio buffering and it has absolutely no impact on the delay. I'll have
to install mplayer and try it. this is a pretty streamlined system (LFS
6.1.1, and only added the pre-reqs to run myth so far) I'll go install that
now and get back to ya.