[mythtv-users] Anyone in Regina, Sask, Canada for a little advice?

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:40:54 EST 2005

I'm here, using Access Communications cable, and I'd like to know if
anyone else here is using a Digital card (HD3000/Air2PC/something
else) to recieve Access' "Digital" service (As all I have here at the
moment are a pair of PVR-250's picking up the "Basic" cable, and if I
have to use something like FireWire (And so have lots of boxes
clogging up my already full entertainment unit) I'd rather not bother.

I'm more interested in going with the Digital for the HD and the lack of noise.

Anyone here want to stand up and give me some advice here? I'm not
sure what system Access uses for their cable, and how much is
broadcast over the line in the clear (Especially as we're in Canada,
and FCC regs don't apply)
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston