[mythtv-users] Myth/Debian distribution

Kyle Gordon kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com
Tue Dec 20 09:35:15 EST 2005

This won't work entirely, as the Filename field in the package
description files still points to the old location, so although apt-get
update will work, apt-get install will bail out with 404 errors.

I ended up doing as you suggested, manually reading all the
dependancies, and then wgetting each one from the site. Tedious,
entirely avoidable, but mostly workable.

Regards

Kyle