[mythtv-users] Searching for kids movies

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Dec 20 02:13:03 EST 2005

Henry Fleischmann wrote:
> Anyone have suggestions for searching for children's movies with
> Mythweb? I get some by searching for "children *" with Title and
> Category boxes checked, but it seems like I'm missing a lot. Is the a
> way to search for all G or PG rated movies?

Nope, but if you use mythfrontend you can go to Schedule Recordings->
Search Words->Advanced. Click on "<New Search>", change "(Any Program
Type)" to "Movies" and "(Any Category)" to "Children" then click "OK".
Once you've entered this, any time you return to this page you can
simply click on ":::movie:Children:" to get the current list of all
children's movies.

--  bjm