[mythtv-users] Re: pvr 250 and 500 combo problems

Wylie Swanson wylie.swanson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:20:39 EST 2005

Unfortunately, I haven't had the same luck.

My understanding from MythTV threads and beyond is that the registers on the
PVR card need to clear for it to fully reset.  This may have to do with the
ivtv drivers having been reverse engineered, but there have been reports of
this with official Windows drivers too.

 I have two PVR 250's that are currently unusable.  ;-/