[mythtv-users] MythWeb problem permisssion error...

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 11:57:40 EST 2005

I need some help with getting mythweb up and rolling I've never had a
problem before so I must be missing something obvious????

This is running on FC4, SVN 7255 any help would be appreciated.

Thx.

*Error*

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be remedied
shortly.
*Warning* at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 149:
mkdir() [function.mkdir <http://192.168.1.111/mythweb/function.mkdir>]:
Permission denied
*Fatal Error* at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/init.php, line 150:
Error creating path for image_cache: Please check permissions.