[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging, what are the best settings?

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:27:03 EST 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 19:56, kteague at speakeasy.net wrote:
> [...]

can I use commercial skipping to skip the commercials I don't want to watch?

I'd actually love such a channel as there are usually some very humorous or
just plain cool commercials that I have to hope get recorded with my normal
TV shows in order to archive.

I'm especially a sucker for futbol commercials. I wish I could find the Cage
Match series in good quality....

--
Steve