[mythtv-users] Touchscreen

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:27:51 EST 2005

On 12/13/05, GREG & AMY LINDLEY <glindley2 at msn.com> wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Probably the best source of info from the Linux perspective is here:
>
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-playscreen/
>
> I am in the process of updating that article with some more information.
> The cpu magazine article is a two page spread with some pics and details on
> the hardware.  It doesn't provide details on setting this up on Linux.  Let
> me know if this doesn't help out.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

Greg,

  I saw an article on slashdot the other day that pointed to your IBM
article.  http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/12/07/2010233&tid=222&tid=126&tid=10

I think it's interesting that you were able to make this work with
myth... have you shared how you made myth work with the touchscreen
before?  I think there are lots of people out there that might like
this kind of functionality.  Good work!

Thanks!
Matt