[mythtv-users] Hard disk access

Mike Grusin mgrusin at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 01:36:59 EST 2005

I've been wondering this myself ever since I got my FE+BE box running.  The
hard drive light blinks approximately every second when it's "not doing
anything" (which doesn't happen much anymore ;)  According to system
information in Myth, almost all of the RAM is being used (512M), but none of
the swap, so the drive access always puzzled me.

Just curious.  -MG.