[mythtv-users] single channel, with no guide info

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 10 08:38:37 EST 2005

I have just added a set top box input to mythtv on a v4l analog input.
Good picture and sound, but I have run into an unexpected problem.
Currently, I want to use manual tuning and dont want to pollute my guide
database with the channel information - I want mythtv to have a single
channel, with no guide info.  However, without this info its difficult
to record anything - is there a workaround?  Ideally I would like to
press "R", have it start recording until I manually stop it.

BillK

Home!