[mythtv-users] Correcting overscan in MythVideo/mplayer

korebantic korebantic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:08:00 EST 2005

$ mplayer -version
MPlayer 1.0pre7try2-3.2.3 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team

Interesting that you can scale to values I can't. Maybe it has
something to do with the PVR350 Xdriver. Just for kicks I'm going to
test the multiple of 8/16 theory out.

I'll give xine a try -- I like the idea of being able to zoom via the
remote control vs having to setup config files with mplayer. Thanks
for the tuning tip, I'll give it a shot and see if quality improves.