[mythtv-users] Key mappings in MythVideo

korebantic korebantic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:11:51 EST 2005

Doesn't setting it to internal mean it will use mplayer? I think so,
in which case you need to setup a /home/mythtv/.lircrc file for
mplayer (note that mplayer doesn't read the lircrc file in
/home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc). I've attached a sample one, just to get
you started, it is by no means optimized and is for the PVR350 remote.