[mythtv-users] single source (cablebox) two input methods (pvr-150 and firewire) work together?

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:02:00 EST 2005

ok, DCT6200, with 5C on many channels, os some channels can be received
through the firewire no problem, the rest can use the pvr-150.

Is there a way to set it up so that when Myth needs to record a 5C=0 channel
it uses the firewire transfer from the box but when it needs to record a
5C=1+ it uses the PVR-150? I can manually tell Myth which channels use
firewire and which use the PVR-150 but what I need to know is if there is a
way to tell it that both methods are using the same cable box and therefore
it can't use both simultaneously?

thanks!

Steve