[mythtv-users] Changing "watch recordings" groups

James Grant topace at lightbox.org
Tue Dec 6 11:11:59 EST 2005

Excellent thanks - im running 0.18.1, and my gf would kill me if i broke it
upgrading to SVN, so i'll wait till 0.19.

Definitely changing the Title to "Movies" and the Subtitle to the movie name
would produce the desired results...  Thanks!

I suppose I could write a quick php interface to make the changes directly in
the database...  or add it (temporarily?) to mythweb..  (has this ability
been added to mythweb in svn?)

  James

--
James Grant