[mythtv-users] XVMC Support for Intel 810

Jeff Clemens teedub303 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:21:14 EST 2005

Hmm... well, I didn't recompile Myth, but I did point XvMCConfig to the
library for the 810.  XvMC seems to be loading now (per the xorg log file),
but Myth still won't play video with XvMC enabled.  Does the enable option
show up if XvMC is not compiled in?  I'm using a binary MythTV package,
(from ATRPMS) and would prefer not to have to install all of the development
tools just to compile myth.  I guess I assumed the option wouldn't be in the
menu if it weren't compiled in, but I may be wrong.

Jeff